Today I am reaching out to fellow activists. I am asking you to help organize The Impeachment March. There is one being organized for July... I think that is a little late. How about you?
We have been organizing from day one working up to this event; with the Women's March, the March for Science, Black Lives Matter, Earth Day, the Climate March, the Indivisible actions, and so many others. We are on point, moving forward, towards our target.
When we strike, the evidence and path will need to be bulletproof, and it isn't, yet. We will leave that to the people in Washington. When they do their job and impeachment proceedings have been initiated, we will do ours; We will march.
To have a legal organized march, we need a permit. In most states we need a month lead time to get one. We won't have a date to base permitting on. So we need to do this march differently.
I propose an organized convergence, the biggest flash mob ever seen. We organize cells in our communities; in our neighborhoods, our churches, schools, parks, and community centers. From our cells we will march along sidewalks, and trail systems; and converge together in a designated community meetup point and rally. We will blast it on Twitter, Facebook, Emails, and News Organizations, the day before and the day of. People who haven't heard of our plans will join us.
We don't need funds and permits. We need organization, communication, cooperation and preparation. We need the biggest resistance groups to come together to help us plan. It is elegant, and simple.
We will March, and we will show our strength, solidarity, and resolve. The Impeachment March will roll with the time zones across the country. We will be the show of force and numbers that convince our leaders to stay strong and not waiver in their responsibility, We Will Be the nail in the coffin.
In Alaska, I am asking for the help of the sisters and brothers that marched across the state for the Women's March and March for Science. I am asking for the activists and partners in AKClue, and Alaskans Stronger together. Nationally I hope we can partner with the Indivisible, ACLU, NAACP, MoveOn, Black Lives Matter, Earth Day, and Planned Parenthood.
When we make the tweet, and activate phone and email trees, it will start.
It will take us all.
Lets be the nail in the coffin.
When we are done, and he is gone, we will adjust our sights to flip congress. But this comes first.
We have a world to love, wounds to heal, and communities to save from the Oligarchy.
Let's get to work.


Count me in. Just let me know how to help.
ReplyDeletehttp://petitions.moveon.org/sign/impeachment-march?source=c.em.mt&r_by=5716585
ReplyDeleteHere is a move on Petition. There is a link in the text now also. I know it has a typo in it. I am working to try and get it corrected, but they do not make it easy.
I'm in, Jeanna!
ReplyDelete